What is a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)?
It is a program where the customer pays the farmer for a weekly share of in-season produce. By paying up front, the farmer receives vital operating capital and can concentrate on growing great produce instead of marketing!
What are some benefits of a CSA?
- Get a weekly share of the freshest, tastiest, sustainably grown vegetables, fruit, and farm products that you just can't buy at the grocery
- Eat healthier--if you commit to using your weekly produce, you'll automatically be eating more vegetables and fruit!
- A weekly newsletter gives you great recipes and ideas about how to best use your produce
- Get to know your farmer and have a say in how your food is produced
- Supporting local agriculture, the local economy, and a small family farm=food security
What makes us different? We describe our produce with five words:
Fresh, Quality, Sustainable, Taste, Local
What do people say about our CSA?
We have a unique mix of vegetables and our shares include small fruit, tree fruit, and eggs from our pastured/vegetarian-fed hens and at times, our grass-fed beef. We generally have over 40 different types of produce in our shares!
Our 2017 CSA starts around the first of May and includes five months of weekly produce deliveries. Spots fill quickly, so sign up early! Pay by March 1st to get an early-bird discount. Call or email us for more information or an application form.
Call Chris or Amy Coulter at 502-221-0172 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Large amount of produce. Love the eggs. Good value for the money. Love the newsletter and the recipes. Always friendly and efficient."
"Loved the ease of picking it up. You guys do an awesome job. I feel very fortunate to have been a part of your CSA."
"This is our first experience with a CSA, and we are really happy with everything. We truly appreciated the newsletter, as it was an educational source and offered creative ways to use our share."
See our listing on
for more reviews.
EAT LOCAL, EAT BETTER!
@ Coulter's Good Earth Farm